Sleep-Knit minimises shear and friction, never wrinkles and never needs ironing...
- Speciality knitted fabric for performance, comfort and reliability.
- Flammability complies with British Standards BS7175.
- Innovative construction allows four way stretch, which conforms to the patient’s movements and minimises skin shear and friction.
- Can be used on pressure reducing mattresses with no reduction in performance.
- Does not crease or ruck therefore minimising the chance of pressure sores.
- Wash to 71°C thermal disinfection.
- Requires only one person to make the bed.
- Unique envelope design of patented bottom sheet, features special underwrap ensuring exceptional mattress coverage.
- Patented top sheet incorporates unique toe pleat to ensure excellent patient comfort.
- Double bedding available on request.
- Knitted cellular construction ensures clients are always warm.
- Snag resistant and unique construction minimises pilling.