To effectively support in the analysis of data to support the efficiency of the procurement & purchasing function. The ability to evaluate supplier performance and manage improvement in conjunction with the Procurement Manager, thus enforcing commercial terms in line with business expectation.
To support various functions of the business with responsibility for sourcing product, dispute resolution, supplier management and effective life cycle management of products via incremental support from vendors.
Key Skills Required
- You will have proven experience working within a purchasing environment with excellent negotiation & communication skills.
Computer literacy is essential and the candidate must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office including excellent Excel skills, with particular emphasis on the use of v-lookup and pivot table functions.
You will possess exceptional organisational skills, be results driven & self-motivated in addition to having the ability to working effectively with teams in the wider business. You must be able to work to deadlines, have a good commercial awareness.
You will be comfortable dealing with people at all levels and will maintain a high level of professionalism along with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- 1. New product sourcing in line with customer requests
2. Managing the introduction of new suppliers via the companies agreed process
3. Evaluation of supplier commercial terms
4. Monitor new supplier performance
5. Secure price support/alternative supply for volume orders via effective negotiation
6. Sourcing of alternative product where existing supply is poor
7. Support in securing marketing funds & incentives for literature & campaigns
8. Analysing price files using excel in order to effectively benchmark price of product supply & evaluate cost impact
9. Able to meet deadlines through efficient time management & the skill to prioritise tasks to support the business needs
10. Any additional duties as required by the business relating to the role
Applicants should submit their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please