Deputy Marketing Manager
The primary objective of the role is to assist the Head of Marketing with all marketing activities within the department. You will be responsible for the departmental activities when the Head of Marketing is not available. Responsibility for all multi-channel marketing including social media, advertising, PR material & hard copy literature.
Key Skills Required:
Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Outlook, Word & Excel (including V-lookup & Pivot tables). Sound knowledge of social media account management and the ability to track performance & analyse results. Effective planning & workload prioritisation to meet strict deadlines. Excellent copywriting, proofreading & editing skills with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail required. Professional & confident communicator with exceptional creativity & vision to populate material to appeal to our target audience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Devise and implement innovative, effective campaigns to maximise new business growth and achieve audience targets working alongside our telesales and KAM team.
2. Responsible for internal and external communications, both via e-mail & direct mail, which delivers the company message to existing and prospect customers.
3. Day to day management and tracking of the marketing process using CRM software which supporting the roll out of campaigns in addition to information maintenance.
4. Manage all campaign spend through careful budget management. Evaluate and report on campaign performance to relevant stakeholders across the organisation, and provide update reports at monthly sales meetings.
5. Manage, develop and maintain existing & prospect databases
6. Work with the Head of Online to oversee the organisation’s online B2B & B2C marketing strategy, playing a proactive role in creating regular digital content in support of specific promotions and content to raise the profile of the organisation.
7. Support in the action & tracking the results of all direct and digital marketing activities including artwork and content creation for e-shots, banner advertisements & social media communications across all platforms (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc).
8. To assist with the production of the company’s annual catalogues & own branded literature and livery.
9. Manage relationships with relevant external partners and suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, advertising agencies etc.).
10. Ensure that all marketing undertaken is planned in close collaboration with other company campaigns, and that opportunities for cross-promotion are maximised.
11. Attend events, meetings relevant to the role and perform any additional duties which aid business and organisational development.
12. To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs.
Head of Marketing
Countrywide Healthcare Supplies Ltd
Full time position – Head-office location S72 7BA Grimethorpe
Online Customer Sales Advisor (12 Months Maternity Cover)
Working for a market leading national distributor and its various Business to Consumers websites, the successful candidate will join our experienced Online team in our modern purpose-built distribution centre at Park Springs, Grimethorpe, Barnsley.
The role will involve:
- Answering sales calls, chat and emails from several selling channels (websites, Amazon, eBay)
- Processing orders
- Selling promotions
- Identifying sales opportunities by asking structured questions
- Familiarise with hundreds of products from our catalogue
- Deal with customer queries and/or issues in regards to their shopping experience
- Maintaining our customer database updated
- Chasing our couriers and raising claims
- Logging customer returns
Countrywide Healthcare pride ourselves on providing a first-class service, putting the customer first and making the buying process easy. Selling special promotions and deal with enquiries and customer issues will be the key of your job.
We are looking for a highly-organised individual with a minimum of six months’ experience in an office-based office sales or telesales role. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, a team player and possess strong inter-personal skills. You are computer & web literate with experience of order processing systems, proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
20 Days paid annual leave
Applicants should submit their applications by email to email@example.com
No agencies please
Key Account Manager – Eastern England
Countrywide Healthcare are the leading specialist non-food supplier to care homes, based in Yorkshire the company supplies customers in all parts of the UK. The business has an unrivalled reputation for good prices and excellent service and has enjoyed fantastic sales growth with turnover more than doubling in the last four years.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager based in the East of England to cover North (outer) London, East Anglia, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and across to High Wycombe. The successful candidate will work to grow sales by winning new business and developing working relationships with new and existing customers. The position requires selling to owners, consultants, buyers, home managers and operations staff to secure business from independent customers and regional care home groups.
You will work closely with the Sales Director and other members of the sales team to identify opportunities, follow leads, meet and present proposals to customers in order to meet sales targets. The role requires a flexible approach and experience of overcoming initial resistance to change to close business.
The successful candidate must have excellent time management, a proven track record in a B2B sales role, strong interpersonal skills and be self motivated to work unsupervised. You should have good computer literacy in particular with Microsoft Office and hold a full clean UK driving licence. Knowledge of the care sector and healthcare products is an advantage.
The position comes with a company car (Ford Focus or equivalent), laptop, mobile phone, pension scheme, uncapped bonus scheme and attractive salary package.
No agencies please. To apply please contact;
Sales & Marketing Director
Countrywide Healthcare Supplies Ltd