Countrywide Healthcare are a privately owned specialist supplier to the care sector with over 25 years’ experience supplying care homes all over the UK.
Having completed many turnkey projects nationally over the last 25 years we have a wealth of experience in completing projects and are currently seeking a motivated and highly organised individual to support our interiors division in the administration, co-ordination, planning and control of FF&E projects within the healthcare sector.
The ideal candidate should be bright, enthusiastic, be able to multitask, prioritise, and meet deadlines as needed.
Tasks would include;
- Preparing FF&E (furniture, fixtures & equipment) quotations and working closely with customers to ensure product specifications are met.
- Creating interior schedules working with an extensive range of product and fabric designs for customer sign off
- Product sourcing and purchasing from multiple suppliers
- Order Processing
- Co-ordination of project orders ensuring installation dates are met
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, interior designers, contractors and internal departments
- Monitoring stock levels
- Arranging site surveys and risk assessments
- Updating CRM System
- General administration duties
Our new team member should have an excellent telephone manner with a genuine desire to produce quality work.
It is essential that you are computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Pivot tables, V-Lookup and Customer Relationship Management Software would be an advantage, but training would be available for the right candidate.
The candidate must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent, with English Language and Mathematics, experience in working in a similar environment would be a distinct advantage.
Salary would be commensurate with experience and competency.
No agencies please. To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to:
Leanne Newton – Office Projects Manager
Countrywide Healthcare Supplies Ltd
Please quote the title of the position in the email subject “Projects Administrator”