Countrywide Healthcare are the leading specialist non-food supplier to care homes. Based in Grimethorpe near Barnsley, the business has an unrivalled reputation and has enjoyed fantastic sales growth from £9.2m in 2014 to over £30m in our last financial year.
- To provide holiday & sickness cover for absent drivers in order to ensure the continuity of agreed services to our customers.
- To provide the delivery goods via company vehicles in a timely, efficient and courteous manner in line with the business requirements.
- To support the warehouse function in the duties of a warehouse operative when cover for driving duties are not required.
- Driving skills & full UK driving license. Good geographical knowledge of the UK. Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focus.
- Transporting orders on company vehicles in a safe & efficient manner
- Carrying out daily checks on company vehicles in line with those set out in the business’ process & procedures
- Responsibility for the stock which is being transported to customers
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers when delivering goods
- Management of cash sales & collection of monies from customers as & when required
- Responsibility for the accurate & complete delivery of customer orders to the address agreed
- Picking and packing customer orders in a FIFO (first in/first out) basis
- Loading of customer orders onto vehicles/collating orders ready for collection by external carriers
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards
- General warehouse cleaning and tidying
To apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Relief Driver” in the email subject.
No agencies please.